Wednesday, August 26, 2020

 Hello Families,

I am so excited to see everyone on September 8 and 9! It has been a long time since we were all together!

The first few weeks of school will be moving at a slow pace. Our goal is to get to know each other, adjust to being in school during this time, and learn all the new procedures we have in place.  We will learn how to take care of materials, how to make sure we are staying safe, what to do during at at-home days, etc. We will also go outside as much as possible so we can get some physical distance and take a mask break. Academics will come, but we will not be pushing the "fast forward" button to try to catch up. Instead, we will be moving forward slowly, assessing where we are and figuring out what we need.  I hope this will mean less stress for all of the students in the class, as well as all of YOU!

I blog weekly, and I try to give you all as much information about what has happened each week as I possibly can. I can be verbose, so please don't feel the need to read every word.  I will try to highlight any important information so that you can keep track of it here.

I will not post photos on my blog, but I do have a class Instagram account. Feel free to follow me at ehteshamclass! If you'd like to receive this blog in your email each time I post, add your email address in the upper right hand corner of this page and press the Submit button. It's good to be connected!

I look forward to getting to see old friends, getting to know new friends, and getting to know all of  you.

 Well, here goes. This is my final blog post for 2020-2021. When this year started, I was terrified and uncertain about how to make it throu...